1. 170 kms of precise leveling survey was conducted in field season 2074/75 2. 77 kms of monumentation for precise leveling survey for field season 2075/76 has been completed. 3. Precise leveling survey of 77 kms is planned for Falgun of this year. This will induct precise height to Pataale, Chhulyamu and Pike Subsidiary HS 4. Total precise leveling survey will be 247 kms.
1. Monumentation of 48 Gravity stations was conducted in the field season 2074/75 2. Monumentation of 54 Gravity stations has been conducted in this field season 2075/76. 3. Gravity survey is being planned after the procurement/acquiring the gravimeters
1. GNSS survey was conducted in 102 points in the field season 2074/75 2. GNSS survey has been conducted in 129 points in this field season 2075/76.
1. Trignometrical survey is being planned for Falgun of this year
1. Everest expedition for GNSS survey is being planned for this spring 2019.
MoU between Survey Department and NMA
Datum station established at Maadar
Survey department and Trimble team and equipment handover ceremony
1. Datum station at Madaar of Siraha district was established in 2074/75 field season 2. Precise leveling from Indian datum has been conducted in this field season 2075/76 from the Indian side. The final result is expected to receive soon 3. Momerandum of Understanding (MoU) between Survey Department and Trimble has been signed with prior approval from Ministry of Finance. Receiving the GNSS equipment from the company is in progress 4. Discussion on collaboration with National Geographic Society for Meteorological data acquisition is ongoing. Signing of MoU is in process. 5. Discussion on collaboration with National Geospatial Intelligence Agency of USA for support on Gravimeter is in process of MoU. 6. Discussion on support from Universities and reseach institution for capacity development of the personnel involved in height computation is ongoing. 7. Discussion with Bern University for support on software license for GNSS computation is ongoing. 8. MoU between Survey Department and Nepal Mountaineering Academy has been conducted on 24th January 2019 for the conduction of training to the surveyors who will be doing GNSS survey at the top of Everest. 9. Survey Department received equipment support from Trimble company that will will be used for Everest measurement.
Last updated: 10 February 2019, 08:03 AM